15 and need help pls answer?

So basically I m 15 and gay and want to know why no one will let me give them oral so I have a Instagram where I texted around 2000 guys in my area that go to different schools all but maybe 10 said no anyway some guys at school found out that was me and told a good number of people who I was so now some people call me f*ggot when they see me or say my Instagram name anyway that Instagram account was disabled and I made a new one where I don t text people but it says I give oral in my bio so anyway why won t anyone let me give them oral if I was a girl they would ve said yes because I made a account posing as a girl and texted around 500 people and like 300 said yes so why won t anyone let me give them oral I even try to walk and talk gay at school pls help and yes this is a real question

• reme_1

You stepped in it, didn't you? Keep your personal life to yourself. GO to the gay center and some guys who are definitely gay. Make friends. Maybe meet someone special. Your desire to give oral should be your little secret for a while.

At school you are asking to get the crap beat out of you. Stop trying to act otr walk gay. You will meet someone when the time is right. You are still a kid. Get rid of your online accounts. Meet guys in a safe place. Seriously , you better be careful, several guys might get together and give you a beating you will never forget.You don't want your parent to have to identify your body in the morgue or hospitall room, do you? Stop playing around. No more Instagram. Period.

• Bob

What you are is sick and debauched

Become a woman, once you're a woman everyone will have sex with you.

• Pyrus

The answer is right in front of you. They said yes to a girl, but no to a guy. That means they said "no" because they are straight, and not gay. 

This sounds like a you problem