Do you think childrens' charities are just aiding the overpopulation of our planet?

Hate me, love me, deride me or applaud me, say what you like, but I think these childrens' charities need to stop or cease to exist - the human race doesn't need more mouths to feed and to say otherwise is ridiculously idiotic and clearly of a weak and liberal mindset. Discuss!

• y
    Favorite Answer

The vast majority of charities, children or not, only give a small percentage to the cause they claim to be helping. In the vast majority of charities, the majority of funds, line peoples pockets. Lines the pockets of those good folks, who everyone admires, who work tirelessly helping those in need.  Most of them are cons.

That being said, with the amount of funds that actually end up where they are touted to go, isn't enough to impact the population in large enough numbers. To make a difference.

• James

and of course you have facts to back up your claims

• ?

Theyre trying to help make things better for children who already exist, not creating new ones.

• Bob

That would be true if they did anything, charity is a scam. They have been showing black children and asking for money for my entire life, if charity worked then why do they still not have water