java help?

Write a class named DependencyEvaluator which will determine whether a student applying for Financial Aid is depedent or independent. The class should have a constructor that accepts an argument of type Application which has the following boolean attribututes {is24YearsOfAge, isVeteranOfArmedForces, isMaried, hasDependents, areParentsDeceased, wasEmancipatedByCourt, wasFosterCareOrUnderLegalGuardianship, wasHomeless). The DependencyEvaluator has an evaluate:string method that returns “Independent” if any attribute is true.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Hi, isaac. How far have you got with this? Which part are you stuck on?

• isaac2 weeks agoReport

i tried to different ways . one was i made my constructor and added all  the boolean attributes . (all casted as strings) i than put if statements that is yes shows up in the method call than it can return"independent". stuck on how i format this like where should i put my attributes.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Homework Section >>>>>>>>>

• Adrian
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Sorry, do your own homework. How do you expect to learn if everyone else does your homework for you? You posted several Java questions here all in a row.

You won't learn this way. If you ever have to do a test or exam, you will fail as you don't do these questions yourself and learn from them....

• EddieJ
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

@isaac: LOL!  That's what cheaters ALWAYS say.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

i hate this stuff, easier with dos

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.