I am a genderfluid person and want to raise my testosterone levels would a doctor question me about this?

You crackpots know pumping yourself full of hormones is DOPING, right? It has serious health effects and can give you strokes, heart attacks, and cancer. It's not a fashion!

Any legit doctor would have you test the testosterone levels already in your blood.  If they are significantly lower than average, a supplement may be prescribed.  Hormone levels and sexual identity are not related.

• reme_1

Just talk to the doctor. Don't play doctor on yourself.

• Emma

"I am a genderfluid person and want to raise my testosterone levels would a doctor question me about this?"

Of course a doctor will question you (that may or may not mean acceptance) if you want him to write a script, for anything.

If you want hrt, then you are more than gender fluid.  Transition begins with a gender therapist, then a medical doctor.

Yeah, probably. I suggest going to Planned Parenthood than a doctor

Before you see any health provider you should familiarize yourself with the pros and cons of testosterone. Most doctors will reject you straight out. If you're serious I would suggest going to a Planned Parenthood location, they operate under the informed consent model (if you are a legal adult).