I am a genderfluid person and want to raise my testosterone levels would a doctor question me about this?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You crackpots know pumping yourself full of hormones is DOPING, right? It has serious health effects and can give you strokes, heart attacks, and cancer. It's not a fashion!

• 3 weeks ago

Any legit doctor would have you test the testosterone levels already in your blood.  If they are significantly lower than average, a supplement may be prescribed.  Hormone levels and sexual identity are not related.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Just talk to the doctor. Don't play doctor on yourself.

• Emma
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

"I am a genderfluid person and want to raise my testosterone levels would a doctor question me about this?"

Of course a doctor will question you (that may or may not mean acceptance) if you want him to write a script, for anything.

If you want hrt, then you are more than gender fluid.  Transition begins with a gender therapist, then a medical doctor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Yeah, probably. I suggest going to Planned Parenthood than a doctor

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Before you see any health provider you should familiarize yourself with the pros and cons of testosterone. Most doctors will reject you straight out. If you're serious I would suggest going to a Planned Parenthood location, they operate under the informed consent model (if you are a legal adult).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.