owen asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 3 weeks ago

I was told my package was at US secondary center at Oct 15.   how can I call them?   Its November 17 and I still dont have it??

1 week ago

It's lost and you waited too long to contact them.

First of all, you would want to look for a telephone or address on any correspondence you received in the mail or online.  If you find that hard to do, you would then have to use Google (their a search engine) the company's name, city and state OR company's name and state. If you can't find them that way, ask your mom or any trusted adult to help you. If that doesn't work, I'm afraid to say, your shite out of luck. I hope my advice works for you. 

• Robert

Maybe Lorena Bobbit has the number. 

Secondary centre of what? Post office? Courier company? Freight company? How can anyone explain how to call them when you didn't say who they are? You can't call the post office to ask about a package, so let's hope it's not them.