Are atheism and poor education RELATED?

From my experience: YES. Atheists have trouble reading the Bible.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

IT IS VERY LIKELY THEY NEVER WENT TO SUNDAY SCHOOL...HOW SAD...

• 4 weeks ago

Most getting into this name calling (possibly including myself) are "sophomoric". This is a person who has not learned enough to know that in all reality they do not know.

The older I get the more questions I have because I know that what I was taught was incomplete.

It does not matter if I am in a science course or sitting in Bible class. The simple fact is the more I know the more I know I don't know.

So I have to say the average atheist is no more poorly (or better) educated then you. They have processed the same information and reached a different conclusion.

• Doc
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

It's reading the bible that made us Atheist

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, they are useless ignorant FOOLS. They aren't educated about the many proofs of God. They have never read the Bible, the fundamental truth. They believe in LIES, they believe in evolutionism, big bang THEORY, that homosexuality and being transgender is natural. They aren't even educated enough to be able to read a birth certificate. Atheists know NOTHING.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Christianity is the pinnacle of stupidity and poor education 

because it will forever continue to await the arrival of a "christ" 

that it can't even find. 

OH, THAT'S RIGHT! 

He resides in the bowels of the 1200-page dump 

that he STILL can't quite seem to find his way out of. 

'Whatta maroon.

• 4 weeks ago

I received a rather good education from a teaching order of Christian (De La Salle) Brothers.

Made me the atheist I am today.

• Gourry
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

from my experience, you're only a troll.

• Greg
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Quite the opposite.  The more highly educated a population, the higher percentage of them are Atheist. 

• 4 weeks ago

You should get out more and Atheist Babies cannot read anything.  

Much of the highly educated are non believers in your Jesus. 

There is a large subset of the less educated among the religious.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

"from my experience" - really, so you have interviewed atheists, determined that they have trouble reading the Bible, that they are poorly educated, have you.

Most atheists were believers, but for one reason or another they realized the truth and chose atheism.

For many of my atheist acquaintances it was through studying the Bible that led them to realize there is no proof any gods exist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.