Anonymous

I suck at everything in life and I'm scared I'll fail college cause of that ?

I signed up for boxing classes and after 1 year of boxing, before who came to train after me are became better at boxing. I tried cooking many times and failed. Even in video games I fail, my statistics in every game sucks, I just got mad and broke my laptop. Don't need those stupid games anymore. In school I used to have a hard time studying, I had 2 tutors and still got Fs and rarely I got a C. 

I'm about to start college in January (Biology) and I'm so scared I will fail cause I suck at everything 

Have you tried a job in professional demolition? If everything you have dies when you touch it make that an asset in your life learn to be a pest control operator they get good money learn to be a demolition expert they get even better money.

• Rick B

No idea what your question is. But if you got Fs in high school with tutors, you are unlikely to succeed in college. Perhaps a trade would be better for you?