Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 weeks ago

Does this top looks "still" VERY low cut for Class when layered?

Sorry if this question is a "no brainer" for other women, but I've never been that type who wear low cuts on daily basic as I simply don't like it NOT because of modesty reasons and we don't have any dress-codes where I'm from. Also, I do NOT care what men like and don't care if they are staring)...so please no "other girls wear that, men like it, type of reasons", I hate the copy-cat route.

My style is sort of alternative but a bit dressier (I'm a student but still wear lace tops and pencil skirts to class, never t-shirts and jeans!) but keeping shoes (flats, riding/combat boots) more relaxed. so I normally love lingerie ala 80/90's styles worn over turtlenecks, mesh tops and shirts, but find it hard to style certain tops as I've D cups.

....normally I would just pull it up if I find it uncomfortable, but this sweetheart bustier has bust-seams and that can look a bit wonky and a bit lacy for t-shirts..

using "Still", because I wouldn't wear the right pic *anywhere*, but trying to layer it to fit MY taste/comfort-zone. lol

It's just a simple neckline question by someone who does not normally wear low cuts0, no need to be so rude, geez! -_-' (I'm a size S, 120ibs-ish, so the fat-slaming does not work for me..)

Um... Did people understand I was asking about the photo on the LEFT, with the black tank underneath....? A full sized pic (except face): https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49080816667_47...

Favorite Answer

The tank does help make it more class appropriate. It’s a nice top! Especially considering your regular style I think it works well. 

you're really an exhibitionist and wanted to show off what you think are nice boobs.  they are not they are sagggggggy bags

• audrey

It looks like lingerie. Very nice for a night out, but way too much for school.

• -

Looks great I think. Don't worry about the lewd guys and fat shamers on this site. You don't look fat BTW

• marty

That doesn't look appropriate for class in my opinion. I'm not trying to be rude but you look a bit overweight in that.