Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

are atheists scared of Christians?

are atheists Christphobia

, that just as dumb saying if you don't make belief that man is woman & woman is man, you are tranphobia you are scared of them, but no one is scared of trans we just know trans are mental ill & gender mean Sex & Gender is science fact, & you can't change your gender, you guys just play word games

Professor you are the one we should keep away from kids you freaks like to lie to kids about their Gender

@Buttercup you are moron and no Gender not more then male female . you are brain wash moron and you sound like only science you lern is gender studies. Aka anti Science BS

• Favorite Answer

The are afraid of the truth

• misty
      3 weeks agoReport

The truth is what I live for and your side can't handle.

• Nous

But you keep proving why all DECENT people are appalled at the terrible intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by Christians towards others!

No other religion is so hateful towards others!

So try and find a Christian post about a loving god on here! Almost certainly impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try another - try and find a Christian post that is not intolerant, hateful, bigoted, homophobic or persecuting! Again, probably impossible!

GO ON TRY IT AND LEARN WHAT A NASTY RELIGION CHRISTIANS HAVE TURNED IT INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Archer

Atheists see no significance nor threat in any Theism. It is sad that Theists can't find this kind of security in theirs.

You get worked up about this. Atheists aren't listening.

"are atheists scared of Christians?"

Not generally, no. I suppose some might be. They might have good reason to be scared of Christians.

"are atheists Christphobia"

I guess some might have an irrational fear of aversion to Christians, but I wouldn't have thought there would many who do, because Christians are so prevalent that it would be hard to maintain such a position. I would have thought that phobias were generally towards more unusual people/circumstances, though I suppose agoraphobia is a fear of a common situation.

You seem to have the idea that a phobia is necessarily a fear. It is actually classed as an irrational fear or aversion to something, and certainly some people do seem to have an irrational aversion to trans people, largely, I suspect, through ignorance.

"Sex & Gender is science fact"

No, sex is an objective reality, but gender is more a social construct. Even sex is changeable in some species, such as clown fish.

• Pyriform
      3 weeks agoReport

Species change over the course of many, many individual lives. In some species one individual can change sex. What makes you think that gender is not a social construct?

• Bill-M

No we are not afraid of Christians.   Christians don't want to kill us.  No where in your Bible does it say to kill non believers.   However, in the Quran (Muslims)  it does.

Yes those atheists are fake. They mental ill