Hat asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Do leftists realize they're appropriating black culture and brown Muslim culture by being pissed off and offended all the time?

• Same reason Republicans act asshurt when Christianity is criticized.

The only person being pissed off and offended in this question is the user Persian White aka "Yahoo user". LOL. 

• I'm not even that person. But you thumbed yourself up like 3 times lol. 

Do rightists understand empathy

"Yahoo user" is Persian White's sock account. This is why Persian White is so triggered that he is responding to all the answers here.

On that note, going by how your lot act and generalize others, aren't you appropriating them by being a racist all the time?

Typical of cons anymore...human emotions are a foreign concept to you.

• i think you and your two idiot sock accounts scorpio and that anon are too stupid to know 

The minorities who are pissed of all the time have been fed a steady diet of hopelessness and despair by the Democrat party.

When you tell people the system is so stacked against them they don’t have a chance is there any wonder they don’t even try?

Do you realize that stupid people shouldn't express their opinion on anything, ever? I know you need to have things spelled out for you: I'm saying you shouldn't express your opinion on anything ever. Sit in front of your tv screen while stuffing yourself and slurping a beer. That's what you're most likely best at. 

Obama seems to think it's a style choice, too.

• I don't think they have the intelligence to realize that no.