Hat asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Do leftists realize they're appropriating black culture and brown Muslim culture by being pissed off and offended all the time?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Same reason Republicans act asshurt when Christianity is criticized.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The only person being pissed off and offended in this question is the user Persian White aka "Yahoo user". LOL. 

• I'm not even that person. But you thumbed yourself up like 3 times lol. 

• 3 weeks ago

Do rightists understand empathy

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

"Yahoo user" is Persian White's sock account. This is why Persian White is so triggered that he is responding to all the answers here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

On that note, going by how your lot act and generalize others, aren't you appropriating them by being a racist all the time?

Typical of cons anymore...human emotions are a foreign concept to you.

• i think you and your two idiot sock accounts scorpio and that anon are too stupid to know 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The minorities who are pissed of all the time have been fed a steady diet of hopelessness and despair by the Democrat party.

When you tell people the system is so stacked against them they don’t have a chance is there any wonder they don’t even try?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Do you realize that stupid people shouldn't express their opinion on anything, ever? I know you need to have things spelled out for you: I'm saying you shouldn't express your opinion on anything ever. Sit in front of your tv screen while stuffing yourself and slurping a beer. That's what you're most likely best at. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Obama seems to think it's a style choice, too.

• I don't think they have the intelligence to realize that no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.