If you are a Republican running for governor, would you want President Trump to hold "huge rallies" to support you after KY and Louisiana?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • John W
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It's becoming pretty consistent that Trump's support is the political kiss of death.

• 3 weeks ago

LOL. Of course they do! They're too stupid to see their own fates.

• 3 weeks ago

No. Hell no.

And you can see why. They're calling him Trump #2.

• 3 weeks ago

funny how an obama endorsement was a death wish,...Blubber Fay is kinda slow folks and very stupid 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I remember back in 2004 and '08 when some Republicans asked that George Dubya not campaign in their districts. He was hugely unpopular  with the invasion of Iraq.

I'm sure that there will be a lot of Repubs in swing states that will want him to stay away. But given Trump and his massive ego, he'll probably go to those spots anyways. 

Trump is more than capable of losing the election for the Repubs. If there's new dirt coming out with the impeachment investigation, the GOP and Trump himself are in for a very rough ride for the next year. Even Moscow Mitch is in trouble in his own state. And look at all the high-ranking GOPers who have decided to retire, rather than defend their seats in a possible bloodbath for the Republicans.

• The Game
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I remember when an obama endorsement was a death wish,...oh wait,...you are not allowed to present facts,...my bad, ...snowflake

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

HELL yea! He is the MAN of the year.  He may not know when to shut his trap but he does his job very well and he doesn't get persuaded by the rich affluent liberal/Democrat celebrities that live in a gated privileged community that want illegal immigrants in the country so they can use them as slaves to clean , garden. work and etc.

• I would pay Fat Donnie a lot of money to campaign for the other guy.

• don
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

I would welcome it ! I guess the asker would rather have corrupt joe biteme and have 700 people show up.

• 3 weeks ago

Absolutely.....

• apparently that just results in them losing 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.