If you are a Republican running for governor, would you want President Trump to hold "huge rallies" to support you after KY and Louisiana?

• John W
    Favorite Answer

It's becoming pretty consistent that Trump's support is the political kiss of death.

LOL. Of course they do! They're too stupid to see their own fates.

No. Hell no.

And you can see why. They're calling him Trump #2.

funny how an obama endorsement was a death wish,...Blubber Fay is kinda slow folks and very stupid 

I remember back in 2004 and '08 when some Republicans asked that George Dubya not campaign in their districts. He was hugely unpopular  with the invasion of Iraq.

I'm sure that there will be a lot of Repubs in swing states that will want him to stay away. But given Trump and his massive ego, he'll probably go to those spots anyways. 

Trump is more than capable of losing the election for the Repubs. If there's new dirt coming out with the impeachment investigation, the GOP and Trump himself are in for a very rough ride for the next year. Even Moscow Mitch is in trouble in his own state. And look at all the high-ranking GOPers who have decided to retire, rather than defend their seats in a possible bloodbath for the Republicans.

• The Game
      3 weeks agoReport

I remember when an obama endorsement was a death wish,...oh wait,...you are not allowed to present facts,...my bad, ...snowflake

HELL yea! He is the MAN of the year.  He may not know when to shut his trap but he does his job very well and he doesn't get persuaded by the rich affluent liberal/Democrat celebrities that live in a gated privileged community that want illegal immigrants in the country so they can use them as slaves to clean , garden. work and etc.

• I would pay Fat Donnie a lot of money to campaign for the other guy.

• don

I would welcome it ! I guess the asker would rather have corrupt joe biteme and have 700 people show up.

Absolutely.....

• apparently that just results in them losing