Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know somebody going to the National Catholic Youth Conference NCYC this week?

Once a year 25,000+ Catholic youth gather together in a stadium like atmosphere to celebrate Mass, have Eucharist adoration, listen to Catholic musicians. This year it is in Indiana. It is happening this week. 

Poor things!

Look how many believe in a 3 in 1 god (I Corinthians 12:6), two baptisms (Ephesians 4:6) and setting up tables as they did under the "FIRST COVENANT" (Hebrews 9:1-2).

Parents and ROME 

KILLING SOULS and PROUD of it (Daniel 4:37)! 

what a waste of time and money

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

Poor things!

NO BUT I HOPE THEY LEARN SOMETHING GOOD...

• My parish is sending about 14 high school kids. They are driving in from Illinois. Glory be to God

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

Poor things!

Naked boys are also a very important part of Catholicism