Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Is anyone here being turned off from voting next year? ?

I've come to the conclusion that the American government doesn't give a damn about it's citizens. They continue to tax us to death, allow illegal aliens here (causing overcrowded cities and classrooms), our jobs are sent over seas, we're forced to pay for illegals with our hard earned tax dollars. I'm starting to lose hope. American citizens are too stupid and cowardly to stand up to the bastards despite having the 2nd amendment. This country is done smh people are even allowing their kids to be taught about gay sex and how to be the opposite gender. Disgusting

Don't get too happy, I never said I wasn't voting. I wish all dems would stop voting and moving to red states

@Guardian NONE of my family members are immigrants. My mom, grandparents and great grandparents were born here and before the 1965 immigration Act. 

Friend I can totally agree with your sentiments but the only way that we're going to change this is to actively participate in every last one of the elections.

There is something to be said.for supporting the lesser of two weevils.

Sure!  Anyone who visits Yahoo will understand it's a consetvative and toxic male empire, not worth participating in.  The media helps keep hope away.

That makes it all the more important TO vote. Register that protest vote. If enough people would do that it would prevent the people in power from claiming a mandate. There are over 50 political parties all across the spectrum in this country. Pick the one closest to your personal ideal of America and vote. The Democratic and Republican parties replaced others in power when they got off the ground. It's overdue for that to happen again.

Uh, yeah, voting is only for losers who still believe in this nation... Totally.

• John

Too many died to give us the right to vote. Those who won't vote are not in love with America.

All things Republicans are against. Logical answer, vote Republican.

• Stan

Yes comrade. Good job! Keep telling stupid Americans not to vote. That way we control their destiny and not them.

Good work, Igor!

• you can not vote if you want 

No. I want to make sure I vote against trump.