Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

I hate life and want to die. I’m ugly, I have no friends, no guys like me, no qualifications, no career, no family that like me or care?

Sounds like you've got very little left but possibilities.

If you've got that little to hang onto, you might consider that you've got very little to hold you back from trying new things.

And if you're willing to try new things, you might find out that people are more likely to like you when they find out you're adventurous and curious.

• jon pike
      3 weeks agoReport

Breakthrough, Ever considered giving your life to God and finding out why He created you? What have you got to lose?

Wrong forum. If you want Relationship advice or family advice, then post this question in the forum called: Family & Relationships.

You just cannot give it a rest, leave me alone. You’re truly pathetic, glad I’m not you. Ugly, unemployed, fat, no friends, no family. Nothing. You’re projecting sweetie.

Source(s): Extremely weird that you claim you know what my hands look like too. Ugly dumbfück. I’m better looking than you.

It is your attitude not your looks, sad sad sophie.   

• .3 weeks agoReport

It’s really not sweetie.

That's true for all of us, that's why we go on Yahoo Answers

• .3 weeks agoReport

I love how much you hate me