Why is there not 1 on Y/A who knows "the deep things of God" although I Cor 2:10 says "God reveals by His Spirit" to TRUE Christians?

U DO NOT KNOW THE PEOPLE ON YAHOO FROM ADAM AND HOW DARE U DEIGN TO DECIDE IF THEY ARE BORN AGAIN AND SPIRIT FILLED OR NOT. U HAVE A BLOODY CHEEK, REALLY NORINE STOP BEING A BULLY.

• Mattie

You should know because aside from being a contentious woman, you know nothing about the deep things of God. 

I Cor. 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing

The deep things of God are not my concern! Having the right kind of love and loving that way is more important.

Remember I Cor. 8:1 where it says "knowledge puffs up"!

The desire for knowledge instead of love is to use the leavening of the scribes and Pharisee's.

True Christians are a very FEW. 99% of all professed Christians are NOT True Christians, they are Nicolaitans, believing and holding on to false doctrines that tickle their ears.

And as to the deep things of God, i only know what He has revealed to me.

• misty

Its because all gods are myths.

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

YOU'LL FIND OUT IN DUE TIME!

DEATH IS INEVITABLE!

• Justin

Actually, it says that no one knows a person's thoughts except the 'spirit' of the person. Likewise no one knows GOD's thoughts except His Holy Spirit.

That same Spirit lives within us, but our own 'spirit' where we encounter the Holy Spirit is the farthest 'person' away from our conscious mind and Yahoo Answers is a forum of the conscious mind. 

Expecting to encounter the 'spirit' of a person here is asking a lot. I suspect that even if such a person were present here, they would keep that level of depth to themselves in obedience to Matthew 7:6. 

• TRUE JUSTIN MATT 7:6, BUT SHE THINKS SHE IS BETTER THAN ALL OF US AND REGULARLY PATS HERSELF ON THE BACK.

Ok first, you don't know what a "true" Christian is. But that's ok, people follow false teachers not because they have a true relationship with Jesus but because they believe what they are taught . And 2nd, study of the scriptures is always line upon line and precepts upon precepts. Here a little there a little. Only a true prophet of God will see the entire earth and history from beginning to end. Enoch and Abraham and Moses were 3 of those types of prophets. So, No way, is there a true Christain that has become a prophet comparable to Jesus and the three patriachs

Especially gentiles and Jews who reject the true Jesus as Messiah savior and Redeemer. Could you, for example, choose between Jesus and Satan and any man with a beard on a police line up? I doubt it !

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

Yes He does!  GOD only gives us our small PORTION of what to deliver to the world.  Mine is NO MORE WORSHIP UNDER THE LAW that today's Christians are doing yet believe they're under GRACE and RESURRECTION of their "DEAD spirits" (Rm 5:12; I Cor 15:21-22) IAW I Cor 15 in order to be SAVED!  

Because they do not worship your self same spirit god

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

ACCORDING TO I CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 12, YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY TO HELL IN "UNBELIEF" (REV 21:8) OF THE ONE GOD; THE "ONE SELF SAME SPIRIT" (I COR 12:11-12) THE TRUE AND THE LIVING GOD!

WRONG...IVE BEEN SAVED 43 YRS...IT WAS THIS MONTH IN 1976!! THANK GOD HE IS JUDGE NOT YOU...GUS STR

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

Fireball I just deliver the Word as God told me.  He wants me to remind people how they can CONFIRM (Mk 16:20) they are ***SAVED*** and not just HOPE they are (I Cor 15:19).