Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

What do you think of Sex Robots with InstaFace Technology?

There is a couple of guys working on a sex doll face that can upload to a generic clear head that can project any girl’s face you have a picture of on the sex doll’s face. So you could add celebrities, crushes, girls you see around town and any girl you snap a picture. 

And then the program gives her some sexual expression within the image to make it seem more life like?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Ohhhhh I see, you must have gave up on women and became a sexist queer from it. yeah sorry bro I don’t think they can upload men’s faces on those robots yet. I guess you’re **** out of luck 🤷‍♂️ Have fun

• Rhys3 weeks agoReport

Yeah I know what queer is an example is you. And that’s why I said your **** out of luck. My answer was pretty straight forward can’t believe your too idiotic to understand it....

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I think only loses have sex with robots no matter what the robots' faces look like.

• Quincy3 weeks agoReport

I don’t think you’re honest. I think it bothers you. Why else would you troll my answers just to try to shame me, which just made you look incredibly pathetic. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.