Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

What do you think of Sex Robots with InstaFace Technology?

There is a couple of guys working on a sex doll face that can upload to a generic clear head that can project any girl’s face you have a picture of on the sex doll’s face. So you could add celebrities, crushes, girls you see around town and any girl you snap a picture. 

And then the program gives her some sexual expression within the image to make it seem more life like?

Ohhhhh I see, you must have gave up on women and became a sexist queer from it. yeah sorry bro I don’t think they can upload men’s faces on those robots yet. I guess you’re **** out of luck 🤷‍♂️ Have fun

• Rhys3 weeks agoReport

Yeah I know what queer is an example is you. And that’s why I said your **** out of luck. My answer was pretty straight forward can’t believe your too idiotic to understand it....

I think only loses have sex with robots no matter what the robots' faces look like.

• Quincy3 weeks agoReport

I don’t think you’re honest. I think it bothers you. Why else would you troll my answers just to try to shame me, which just made you look incredibly pathetic.