Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 months ago

Would you date someone while you're still married and considering getting a divorce?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

It s wrong. But things happen for a reason. One door doesn't close, without another opening

• Layne
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

To do that is cheating.  I am not sure about legally separated but married is just wrong.

• 9 months ago

STILL MARRIED means just that.  Do you want to commit adultery in God's eyes?

• 9 months ago

Dating at this point in life would probably take considering out of the equasion for me, I would be gone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Of course! My wife and I are getting a divorce, but we've both had several dating partners since she left in April. Life is much too short; not everyone has 60 days to wait for things to be finalized.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I would wait after the divorce is finalized and even after that, just do my own stuff before going back to dating.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

with your age you should  already know what is morally right and wrong 

• kristy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Not a good idea but a lot of people do it anyway 

• K8
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Nope, that is a bad idea.  I also wouldn't date someone who is divorcing but not yet divorced.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Not a good idea, extra leverage for a disgruntled spouse during divorce proceedings. If you wanna get laid, pull up on a nasty hooker.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.