Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Would you date someone while you're still married and considering getting a divorce?

It s wrong. But things happen for a reason. One door doesn't close, without another opening

To do that is cheating.  I am not sure about legally separated but married is just wrong.

STILL MARRIED means just that.  Do you want to commit adultery in God's eyes?

Dating at this point in life would probably take considering out of the equasion for me, I would be gone.

Of course! My wife and I are getting a divorce, but we've both had several dating partners since she left in April. Life is much too short; not everyone has 60 days to wait for things to be finalized.

I would wait after the divorce is finalized and even after that, just do my own stuff before going back to dating.

with your age you should  already know what is morally right and wrong 

• Chris Cole3 weeks agoReport

With age does not come wisdom. There are plenty of old morally bankrupt people and plenty of young paragons of moral integrity. To suggest age and moral completeness are in any way related is a naive and lackluster attempt to utter something you probably find very profound, given your many years.

• kristy

Not a good idea but a lot of people do it anyway 

• K8

Nope, that is a bad idea.  I also wouldn't date someone who is divorcing but not yet divorced.

• KTJoe

Not a good idea, extra leverage for a disgruntled spouse during divorce proceedings. If you wanna get laid, pull up on a nasty hooker.