Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Would you date someone while you're still married and considering getting a divorce?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It s wrong. But things happen for a reason. One door doesn't close, without another opening

• 3 weeks ago

To do that is cheating.  I am not sure about legally separated but married is just wrong.

• 3 weeks ago

STILL MARRIED means just that.  Do you want to commit adultery in God's eyes?

• 3 weeks ago

Dating at this point in life would probably take considering out of the equasion for me, I would be gone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Of course! My wife and I are getting a divorce, but we've both had several dating partners since she left in April. Life is much too short; not everyone has 60 days to wait for things to be finalized.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I would wait after the divorce is finalized and even after that, just do my own stuff before going back to dating.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

with your age you should  already know what is morally right and wrong 

• Chris Cole3 weeks agoReport

With age does not come wisdom. There are plenty of old morally bankrupt people and plenty of young paragons of moral integrity. To suggest age and moral completeness are in any way related is a naive and lackluster attempt to utter something you probably find very profound, given your many years.

• kristy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Not a good idea but a lot of people do it anyway 

• K8
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Nope, that is a bad idea.  I also wouldn't date someone who is divorcing but not yet divorced.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not a good idea, extra leverage for a disgruntled spouse during divorce proceedings. If you wanna get laid, pull up on a nasty hooker.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.