Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Should I block him... everywhere?

There is a guy I have been having a fling with for a while and I caught feelings. He always tells me he really likes me but nothing can ever happen seriously because I study in another city. Recently, he displayed some really hurtful behaviour (it's not the first time). His brother told me to block him everywhere, but I am not sure. I did block his number so he can't message me -- but I am unsure about insta or FB? Usually, I wouldn't think twice about blocking a guy that has hurt me but this more complicated as he is best friends with MY best friend's boyfriend so whenever I do stuff with my friend, he always gets invited because he is also a friend. I feel if I block him everywhere then it will complicate things in the group and I won't see my friend as much when I'm home, which I don't want. 

I know blocking him will be good for me in the long run, but I don't want it to create other unnecessary problems among my friend and I.

Any advice?

Why are you all concerned about the "friend group" that you're in with this guy? If he's going to be around either go where ever it is and avoid him or just don't go.

I wouldn't go. But that's just me

Yeah, that's reasonable