What do you call the time period when the sun goes down in the afternoon before it turns night?

Is it dawn? 🤔 

11 Answers

  • martin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    That would be dusk.

  • 2 weeks ago

    Brillig. "Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gamble in the wabe, All mimsy were the morogroves, and the mome rath outgrabe".

  • Joe
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

    Tardes, as in Buenos Tardes. 

  • 3 weeks ago

    Dusk, twilight, nightfall, sundown, sunset.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

    I have always known it as dusk but there are other terms around.

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    wrong forum.  Belongs in Earth Science & Geology

  • R K
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago


  • 4 weeks ago

    Dawn is in the morning dusk is that. Between the sun beginning to go down and it getting dark

  • audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago


  • Mog
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Dusk, twilight, or gloaming

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.