How do I get my CuddeLink Dual Cell Home Camera K-5789 to show me its "ICCID" number?

I have just purchased the CuddeLink Dual Cell Starter Kit 2+1 Model 11414--which includes 1 CuddeLink Dual Cell, Model K-5789 & 2 CuddeLink IR Cameras, Model J-1415. I have created my account through the CuddeBack website, but I have run into a problem when trying to add the new device to my account. When using the Dual Cell K-Camera commands to locate the camera's ICCID# & IMEI#, the camera runs the command, then pops up with a blank ICCID#. If I keep scrolling on that screen, it gives the camera's IMEI# without any problems. However, I have tried everything which I know to try in order to troubleshoot the problem concerning the camera's ICCID#. Does anyone have any solutions or advice?

I have no idea but I bet daniel g does. I spoke with his mother last night after you know what and she said that he is more well rounded and experienced in everything than everybody else on earth so I bet he knows what your talking about

Put it in set up mode.

If that fails ask daniel g because he is a expert on everything. If you don't

believe me just ask him.