Do you agree with this thought I had in my head?

Medically healthy fat people are fat because they value food more than social interaction

Medically sound thin people are thin / fit / athletic cause they value relationships more than they value food

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Logan
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

People have different priorities. Some are really busy and feel they don't have time to plan meals and exercise.  Others are just lazy.   

• 3 weeks ago

"The smokers are drinking, the drinkers are smoking and the gamblers are having sex with everything that moves." -Marge Simpson in a rehab clinic. A beloved quote from a former junkie clinician.

The question is of the social acceptability of vice and it's diaspora. If you are not a monk meditating all the time, you are looking for distraction. That includes people who work too much who want to just sit down and be quite and still for once, i.e. meditate.

Some people drink, workout, eat, watch TV, talk about nothing with fellow nobodies, protest everything, read classics, build model trains; the list can go on forever. Whatever people do other than sit quietly and exist throughout space and time is a distraction from just that. A passive confirmation of ego. That being, "I'm not that, therefore I'm something else." We do coke at the club, watch trash TV and get fat, or change the world for the better just so we don't have to hear our own thoughts.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Complete b*llox. Body types and metabolism varies in individuals as does what people value. 

Not everyone thin is a desperate saddo starving themselves while prancing in a mirror desperate for a 'relationship' lol. And lots of heavy people have great social lives.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, your thought is judgmental bullsh!t. You have no basis in facts, much less statistical proof, that this could possibly be true. You're just eager to negatively judge fat people.

They seem to be about done tolerating such nonsense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.