Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 weeks ago

Usa Japan hate love relationship?

Favorite Answer

i am japanese learning english and i don't understand your question very well, i have to say as to what i understand most of japaneses love americans, the past has been crushed by most of japanese society

• cavoli3 weeks agoReport

@tsutomu: my dad is a comie heheh I am a capitalist, I love japan and usa too :) No I knew that is a very powerful comie party in japan  antistalinist loved by young people like some people in usa love bernie sanders the millenials. I am european :)

No, by and large, they have gotten over it, and moved on, and now welcome  Americans  .

Remember.......Japan was no saint before the war.  They committed countless atrocities across Asia.   By and large, they have the  UNITED STATES to thank for their current world status and staggering prosperity- 

• Clive

What does this have to do with elections

They both go very well together

go watch Midway

the Movie Midway Japan attacked Pearl Harbor

Source(s): I watched Midway in Dolby Cinema. the movie Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

Yes, the Japs bombed pearl harbor, so lets give them a reminder of what a nuke can do.