do you think I could become a photographer?

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow that doesn't look real it's so perfect

• 2 weeks ago

It's been great to be a photographer or a famous photographer.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Looks like it was taken with a phone, I think any tourist on a Hawaii vacation could do this.

• John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It's what's called a postcard shot. If you want to make money in photography you need to make people FEEL something besides "that's nice".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Yes, your photo looks good, but could look better as well. Just make sure you invest your time into photography and sooner or later, you will be a photographer!

• glcang
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you love something enough and have a passion for it you will succeed. This picture here, although pretty is nothing special or unique. You must remember that in our world it’s about being distinctive, not mediocre. Do your homework.Start investing some time in looking at what successful photographers are doing...you can do anything you have a desire to do.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That's a very lovely photo with many different shades of colors. I think you could, and you could also model too.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Anyone can become a photographer. You only need a camera (or a phone with a camera) and take pictures. The real question is, can you become a good photographer? Now that depends on how dedicated you are in learning the craft.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

In soviet russia pictures takes you

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Anybody can be a photographer, the question is whether you can make enough money to live off.

The picture you posted is nice, but there are literally thousands of pictures just like it. I think you'd have better luck with actual human subjects, as people would want you to make them look as good as the people in your pictures."Things" are usually only interesting when they're very unique.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.