Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

When is it too old to make friends? I don'y have friends?

I have been happy to see my friends move through these huge life moments, but as much as I ... Not to replace old ones, but to make new connections. .... but effective advice: when it comes to making friends, “Don't be afraid of being scared. ...

It's never too late i'm 20 and made so many new friends this year and they all love me and I got many crazy coincidences with them I feel so lucky so you can do it :)

You can make friends easily but don't do sex just to fit on.  You do schoolwork helping or being helped.  If you are a guy dress well and be nice.  Maybe talk to a friend or Starbucks and this, not a Facebook thing.  Talk! Go from there.  

• Alan H

Never.   The best way to have friends is to BE a friend 

no age is too old......................

I'm in my early 70s and find I'm still making friends.

After being expelled from first class

At the age of 80 i'd say

You can make friends any time

i think it's never too late. i'm 27 and have no friends, in part, because i isolated myself for a long time and in part because i live in a mostly ageing population town in southern japan. don't worry, we're two, i'm trying to make friends from tokyo or osaka or other major cities who are not japaneses so i can teach them japanese in return for friendship :)