Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

When is it too old to make friends? I don'y have friends?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I have been happy to see my friends move through these huge life moments, but as much as I ... Not to replace old ones, but to make new connections. .... but effective advice: when it comes to making friends, “Don't be afraid of being scared. ...

• 3 weeks ago

It's never too late i'm 20 and made so many new friends this year and they all love me and I got many crazy coincidences with them I feel so lucky so you can do it :)

• 3 weeks ago

You can make friends easily but don't do sex just to fit on.  You do schoolwork helping or being helped.  If you are a guy dress well and be nice.  Maybe talk to a friend or Starbucks and this, not a Facebook thing.  Talk! Go from there.  

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Never.   The best way to have friends is to BE a friend 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

no age is too old......................

• 3 weeks ago

I'm in my early 70s and find I'm still making friends.

• 3 weeks ago

After being expelled from first class

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

At the age of 80 i'd say

• 3 weeks ago

You can make friends any time

• 3 weeks ago

i think it's never too late. i'm 27 and have no friends, in part, because i isolated myself for a long time and in part because i live in a mostly ageing population town in southern japan. don't worry, we're two, i'm trying to make friends from tokyo or osaka or other major cities who are not japaneses so i can teach them japanese in return for friendship :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.