Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

What does it indicate when even Obama says the liberal candidates are too far left?

Favorite Answer

It indicates that the candidates have gotten so left/socialist they are likely to lose all the moderates and centrists.  

I’m that way. I’d love to see a good alternative to Trump but no way will I vote for any socialist who advocates absolutely ruinous policies.   

He is a smart guy and the candidates should listen to him

It indicates that the Republican Party has gone way too far right , that is why we won the biggest midterm election in 50 yrs and are still winning even in the Reddest of Red States, and considering Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes than t

Trump....most Americans will choose another Democratic candidate in 2020. I am not worried about the candidate being too far left.  We are a smart party and will choose someone who is fit on day one, unlike Trump who wasn't and still isn't fit for office....any public office, especially after he Bribed the Ukrainians and hurt our national security, in fact he should be impeached and removed and never allowed to serve any public office. I think by end of impeachment more than the current 70% will know Trump did something wrong, more like 90% with a full 30% either not caring or worse. But in the end Justice will be done. Either at ballot box or impeachment. 

kinda ironic from a man accused of socialism by people on the right

• Obama is a con man.

• He means the Democrats have completely lost their minds since they lost the election back in 2016.

• Lili.... that's also how I perceived what he said and I agree with him 100 percent

It means he's trying to make himself sound more moderate, which he is not.

The further left these candidates go, the more it helps Trump and that is what I’m worried about.

• Alois3 weeks agoReport

It's all good.  This country needs Trump to win and get a second term.  Go with it.

That despite all the stupid criticisms of him from conservatives as some sort of communist he is actually was/is a moderate.   They just wanted to spread hate for him.

• stony1111
      3 weeks agoReport

Wrong answer. He knows the socialists don't have a chance against Trump so he's telling them to lie.

• REJJI

It means that he's telling them the truth.  People aren't ready to accept certain things head-on.  It takes time to get people to meld into progress.