Should trannies (gay) be allowed to compete in womens sports?

Jawana Man, Fallon Fox, Caitlyn Jenner

Favorite Answer

Never, ever!

They are mentally deranged men who should be locked away in a psych ward.  

• dentakleen
      4 weeks agoReport

I dont have anything against trannies but I just wanted to get people in their feelings. It's their business as long as they are respectful to other people. 

• Robin

most (trannies) are striaght

• No.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I find it interesting that none of the complaints about trans-women competing in women's sports seem to be from the women that they are competing against.

Difficult question.  Btw, you're clearly talking about transwomen/transfeminine people, ie: people assigned male at birth and who are now women.  Being gay has zero to do with that whatsoever.

Anyway, I'd say that pre-op trans-feminine people probably shouldn't be competing in the female category, for starters.  Bottom surgery does alot more than just anti-androgens can do.

Now as for years after getting the nads removed, idk.  I'd rather just not compete but kick *** in other ways.  There should be an avenue for people to reach those sorts of opportunities but it should be at quite a standard at the professional (paid) level.  Whatever standard is given, it should be universal and clearly measurable/defined.

Also, there shouldn't be restrictions on transmen competing in male categories in general.  Mack Beggs, just, really Texas, REALLY?

There's also the really interesting case of Caster Semenya, who isn't trans but somewhat intersex--should she be subject to hormone testing?  Maybe honestly.

Source(s): Active woman born trans who flies planes, scuba dives, does martial arts, and all sorts of fun ****. I'm not clones, lol.
    • River Euphrates
      4 weeks agoReport

They obviously threw in 'gay' because they are either a troll or a p.o.s. - they aren't actually looking for answers, just responses.

• reme_1

I do not have enough info on that. If the transwoman still has testosterone in her system she should not be allowed to compete. That would be totally unfair.

• Unless they can show video evidence of proper women standing toe to toe with these trans athletes then no 

you should look up south park transgenders they recently did an episode on this very topic and they made macho man randy savage the trans athlete lol 

• Cogito

What do you mean by 'trannies (gay)'?  

Transvestites? Or transgenders?  Or gay people?  Male or female?It would be helpful if you made yourself clear.

• Jeez, we only get this question a couple times a month.

The International Olympic Committee studied this issue for years before announcing in early 2004 that trans people could compete under certain guidelines (including testing hormone levels). Many other athletic organizations have also adopted the same guidelines. Since the decision there have been 8 Olympic Games and trans athletes have yet to win a single medal. In fact, not a single trans athlete has even qualified to compete in the Olympics. 

So this idea that trans athletes have some kind of advantage is complete rubbish. 

Transsexual people have been medically transitioning for more than 75 years. In all that time I only know of 4, count 'em, four trans athletes that have won any kind of professional championship. That hardly qualifies as being a problem from a competitive standpoint.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
    • you would think there would be video evidence of regular women holding their own there isn't strange. Nah you think there is no advantage I wanna see them competing and find out with my own eyes burden yourself 

It's time that sports are merged as woman are saying they are equal to men now and want the same pay for the same job. So let them compete with men and see how well they do in the real world!

• Cloud4 weeks agoReport

Not fair to those women who aren't feminazis.