Ramona
Lv 4
Ramona asked in SportsCycling · 3 weeks ago

What's the name of this riding bike with description of it only?

About a 2 years ago. I remember this peddling bike that take about 5-6 people to peddle it, everyone faces each other as it's in a circle formation it peddles forward but I think it spins around super slowly. It's like a regular bike that was sodded together with 4 or 5 other bikes.

what's the name of this kind of bike?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jon
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

That must be a Staller 'conferentiefiet' (Conference cycle). 

Impractical but fun.

• Ramona
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Looks like it has several names for it as someone showed a picture of it with another name (tandem) but when I look up conference bike is what I was describing thank you.

• 3 weeks ago

What would happen if one or more decides to stop or go faster?

• 3 weeks ago

They got something like that in Reno, and it double as a moving Bar, and they drink alcohol while cruising around town.

• 3 weeks ago

You're talking about a quadracycle - PEDALED (not peddled) by 4 people.  The one depicted below will accommodate 6 people, but only 4 of them PEDAL.  

Also see this link concerning your use of the word peddling.  You might LEARN something.   http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VhC81L31yMk/TdAeGu3xHWI/...    

Attachment image
    • Ramona
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Thanks for trying but this isn't it. This looks like fun though. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

A bicycle has pedals. The bicycle is usually propelled by pedalling it.

• 3 weeks ago

The generic name would be a "tandem" bike. What you saw might have been a custom build.

http://ericstaller.com/urban-ufos/conferencebike/

• Ramona
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Yes, this is it. Thanks. It's got different names for it as somone else pointed out. Thank you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.