Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do people hate immigrants?

There was a stabbing on my street on my street committed by a Turkish immigrant, suffered severe but not life threatening wounds to the victims body. However two days later a white American with a gun pulled over and shot dead an elderly man and a guy walking his dog. Yet there is more outrage especially by the trump supporters in my area about the stabbing than about two people killed by a white guy with a gun. It makes no sense! There’s plenty of immigrants who came here legally to my area who work hard, own there own homes, pay taxes, have jobs, send there kids to school and live a normal American life. Most of the crime in my area are committed mostly by idiot white people but no one raises an eyebrow when it happens but lose their minds when one immigrant does. 

• John
    Favorite Answer

Only conservatives hate immigrants.

Because "immigrants" as you like to call them are useless and obsolete. Hispanic farmers and factory workers are being replaced by robotics and white people don't need them. Bean eaters are going to be totally obsolete in the near future and white people don't need them in their countries. The age of the illegal bean eating alien is over.

• not

Politics, society and media require that we be upset with the opposition and quiet about our own problems. Shat, many of us are raised this way and live our whole stinking lives like this.

An interesting problem with violence: Trump opposion holds the keys to the cities full of violence and maintain them as such. Quiet about problems they control. Nobody is required to clean their own house.

In my area, not long ago, video captured a white thug getting a beat down by the law and the whites cheered. No cry about the thug's civil rights. No other color cried about the thug's civil rights either! Then when the thug won money for the beating the whites booed and whined. Choosing to not acknowledge this scrutiny to create your own reality is no reality at all. Whites are the least likely to support a thug is the reality.

The stabbing would have been prevented had the government done what the people have been demanding for decades with respect to immigration.

The same is not true of that shooting. We aren't going to deport ourselves, all 250 million, from the country our ancestors built. That would not be in our best interests.

Your question makes no sense. If you thought you were making some kind of point, you failed miserably.

• Sally

Too many Americans have been stirred up by Trump and Fox and other right-wing noisemakers. They live in fear and see threats around them all the time.

The things they believe are not accurate, but they are brainwashed.

• This isn’t a question looking for no biased answers.

I think trump is just trying to divide the American people.

It's perfectly legitimate for Whites to defend their homelands from invaders brought in by a J'd up traitor elite.

Why do we hate anonymous loser cowards like you???

Was the dog O.K.