Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Hey Trump supporters: how many more times do you need to be told you’re losing?

Kentucky and Louisiana both flipped blue in the Governor races (states that Trump won by 20 and 30 points respectively).  Pennsylvania and Virginia just had blue tsunamis in districts that have been red for years.  Don’t forget 2018 with the wave we went on.  There’s still time to change course: ditch your demented leader and cross over to us.  

Favorite Answer

LOL everything Trump touches dies

So, if KY voters were so fed up with Trump that they voted for a democrat how is it that Republicans swept every other race on the ballot? How is losing everything but the unpopular governor a big win for democrats? https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/KY/97213/...

https://wfpl.org/poll-matt-bevin-still-the-most-un...

• not

This has been a shatshow rollercoaster ride as I expected. The right electing a wishy washy leftist from New York, ha ha. I think the nation is winning you just don't have your eye on the prize. All the loony leftist shat is out of the closet. No more pretending to be centered. 

Sanders knew election night the that the left needed to move back to center. Nobody listened and chose to further expose their extreme positions. Sanders didn't even hear his own wise words. He was my choice for another quiet 4 years of the same ol shat. Trump was my chose to rip the bandaid off.

I have faith that people won't be boarding that bus in the future. People, young people even, are questioning many things that we are required to follow like obedient sheep. Cross over from crazy to crazy, you wish. Lemme just buy my bus ticket in advance. The variable here is how many of you and your arch rivals can muster up some sanity after all this and come to center. You know, do what is right for the people of this nation. Not the elite, not the movie stars, not the politicians, not special interests, not the money. 

Louisiana governor was already a democrat.  Trump campaigning for the Republican didn't change that.  Trump and his cult overestimate their importance, impact, and intelligence.

Not even remotely possible.  You dems seem in complete disorder with most unknowns thinking they are Presidential material. It appears you’re really not going to have a credible candidate.  

The incumbent governor of LA was a Democrat so the Democrats did not flip the governor seat. They retained. Of course I could be wrong since the article I read was written by yahoo and yahoo doesn’t exactly have a great check record on accuracies. 

Trump doesn’t care about the governor. The governors don’t have a say in the impeachment. 

Trump wins 2020 then you finally off yourself.

Hillary landslide,...LMAO

It is clear now that Trump started the sham investigation because he was loosing.  And it backfired and as a result, he is under investigation now.

The net is closing in on him, the latest victim in the Russia investigation is Roger Stone. and there is an active impeachment hearings going on regarding Ukraine.

• Mike

I  heard  that in 2016      ,  Dont count your chickens before they hatch