Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 weeks ago

has anyone ever had there parental rights terminated and filed a appeal an won your kids back if so what was the process how did you do it?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    In MY State "terminated" means severed FOREVER.  No, no one in MY State has lost THEIR children 3 years ago and attempted to reverse the termination.

    Your children were behaving in a sexual manner, having sex with each other at very early ages.

    They are not going to be returned to you.  Look up the meaning of "terminated."

    I trust you haven't been supporting them due to the TERMINATION.

  • 3 weeks ago

    Check with your kid's social worker. That will be difficult because there are normally multiple opportunities for the parent to modify things to change behaviors or create a reasonable environment for the kids before terminating parental rights. At that point it is usually permanent.

    • Kita3 weeks agoReport

      i heard i can reappeal it im not sure

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    It's hard to get free housing and food when you don't have custody of your kids, isn't it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.