What is this flap/opening behind an NFL helmet?

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • Mike W
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    Modern football helmets have impact sensors, and that' probably just the access panel for those sensors.  

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    The trepanning access panel?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.