Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

How is the US not free?

My 2nd amendment rights were taken away when I exercised what I thought were my 1st amendment rights in telling the people that raped me that they should be executed.

Ask that to COPPA. Or the former Jim Crow states' crime laws

You work and pay a lot of taxes and what is the definition of the word freedom

• Daro

Go out and exercise your 2nd amendment "right".

Because it´s the law to pay

What exactly in the United States is free? You can't say what you want to say. Without somebody trying to put you in jail for it. you cannot look at what you want to look at without somebody putting you in jail for it. And I'm referring to pornography here simply looking add an underage female get you 15 years in prison. Taxes are twice as high as they are in the country that we left to get away from! So friend you tell me exactly what's free here in the United States? What can you get besides air that you or somebody else doesn't have to pay for. Perhaps herpes and AIDS?

Perhaps drug addiction? those are the only things I can think of that you can get for free here in the United States? But they're not without cost. You end up paying dearly for these!

• Daro
      3 weeks agoReport

Cant even win an election (unless you are part of an insider elite) or else you will be smeared, harassed and charged with fake "crimes" every day you are in office. Obviously the people cannot elect anyone they want for president.

Because nothing is free. DOi