John asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

How to approach them?

How can i approach women

Why dont women do it first? Is staring rude?

Is it ok to say hello and pay a compliment

I want a beautiful girlfriend

• Very carefully 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 

• Foofa

General rule: Don't. If a woman wants to talk to you she'll usually initiate. If women aren't initiating with you it's because they're not interested and you must, by law, respect that. Yes, staring is rude. It's okay to say "hello" but you never "pay a compliment" to someone you know nothing about because you have no basis of fact to admire anything real about them and would only say something stupid like, "you're so pretty" (barf). If you want a "beautiful girlfriend" you'd better be beautiful yourself and you're more likely to meet her on a dating website than just walking around harassing random women. Good luck.

I agree. Walk towards them and I always start with a quick joke about something regarding them or something around. Girls love to laugh

Walk in their direction.

They are women. Be a man. If you approached, don’t be a dick. Yes, staring is rude. Don’t be a stupid dick.

Okay, Jose.

Go get one.