John asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

Never underestimate anyone?

Never underestimate anyone as anyone can be dangerous 

But also fear nobody as fear will inhibit you

Anyone can be a murderer, sociopath etc

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It's difficult to say that the person you are sitting next to is what it looks because more than likely you don't really know that person. One thing you should never do is judge someone based on shallow understanding of that person. For example you may never know if that person is sociopath/psychopath and is trying to win your trust. Perhaps this is a little extreme, but think about this: do you remember that perfect girl from high  school (you know beautiful, dressed well, high grades, always liked by anybody, with good parents etc)? She might look that good only because she wants to ensure that nobody's making fun of her. She might have low self esteem due to social anxiety disorder. Or maybe that kid with the worst grades... Maybe he got those grades because he finds school boring and decided to invest it's time into something more challenging  and useful. 

Just don't make false assumptions using your intuition even if it is easier than to logically put the things together.

• 3 weeks ago

stop trolling these questions, i recognize you, you're not fooling me.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes,that sounds good to me.

• 3 weeks ago

Except republicans. Expect nothing and have no reaction when that's what you get.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.