Walipmemo asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

What's that thing in my stomach?

I really have this creature like thing in my stomach and I feel like I need to drink liquor to kill it and stomach surgery to remove the creature. I'm not sure if it's a creature but it is something.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What's the "thing" in your stomach?  Have you never seen the movie "Alien"?  You have an alien in your stomach. There is no surgery that will help you. An alien in your stomach is always a fatal condition. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's all the sperm you've swallowed.

• Walipmemo
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

OMG so what should I do now?

• 4 weeks ago

Some people with stomach cancer have described the feeling of having something alive or a creature in their stomach and they tried to drink alcohol to kill it or numb out the feeling that it was there. If you have the feeling that there is something in your stomach that's alien or growing or alive that is the classic symptom of stomach cancer in some of the older people they do just like you have described it as I have described they feel that there's something alive in there and they drink alcohol to either kill it or numb out the feeling that there's something growing in there I would suggest you see a doctor asap.

• 4 weeks ago

Yeah, right. All you're killing with that liquor is your liver.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Don't be ridiculous!!!..........

• 4 weeks ago

It's just your kidneys, dont panic.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

no you need therapy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.