? asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 3 weeks ago

What do you think of the quality of the sandwiches and also of the coffee at Tim Hortons?

It came here to UK and the coffee seemed average while the sandwiches had little filling

• 4 days ago

The coffee sucks, but Tim's has upped their sandwich game in the last couple of years. They were doing a beyond beef burger that was really good too, but that was only for a limited time. Sad

I live in America and there is no Tim Hortons here 

I like the food and coffee at Tim Horton's.

The coffee has always been bitter when I tried it. I don't drink coffee, but in the past have had a cup or two at Tim's. 

The donuts are so gross. Very weird tasting. Artificial all the way. So gross.The sandwiches are terribly plain.But all this is in Canada. I don't know if it is different in the UK or USA.

However, it is very very very popular in North America, so, some people like it. 

I'm not fond of Tim Hortons coffee. It's too bland.  I prefer Starbucks.  Never had a sandwich from Tim Hortons. 

• Rick

The chain doesn't come this far west;  never been in one .............

there are reallyy good

• Lydia

Never had any but a sandwich sounds tasty.

Dont know I’m not Canadian