Should every male in the world be required to be circumcised?

The Bible says that men must be circumcised so i think it should be required by law.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Hogie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The Bible does not say "all" men must be circumcised.

• 4 weeks ago

No, while circumcision confers modest health and hygiene benefits, that's not enough reason to require it.

• 4 weeks ago

Circumcision of the flesh was nailed to the Cross, which means done away with. The circumcision of a Christian is of the Heart and that is Love and devotion to God.

Romans 2:29 “But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.”

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Where in the Bible does it say that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is no world government to enforce such a stupid law.

• glcang
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Ok then..since you think so...well let’s make it a law!

• Doc
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Pretty sure no one cares what you think

• 4 weeks ago

The COST of hiring that many moyels would be TREMENDOUS.

UNLESS you can get people who will just do it for the tips.

• 4 weeks ago

I personally think it should be outlawed, in the case of minors. But if you want to do it for religious reasons, or totally unrelated reasons, as an adult..? You go right ahead! Your body, your choices. But.. you don't get to cut off perfectly functional, natural body parts from the bodies of your children, just because you've got some evil, bullsh*t religious delusion telling you that that's required! These body parts will never regrow. You are making permanent changes to a body that is NOT your own! And also..? You are cutting off highly sensitive, erogenous tissue, and in that way depriving them of future sexual pleasure. It is inherently f*cking abusive!! And I think it's frankly barbaric that we still allow it.

Source(s): European person, for reference. Which most likely only makes me see it as even MORE f*cked up. As it's not a social norm here. (With the exception of within certain small religious communities.)
  • 4 weeks ago

The bible also says you can beat your slaves provided they don't die within a few days of that beating!

1 Prove your god exists

2 Prove that you god wants all these foreskins (what is he peckish or something?).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.