Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Should lgbt people start treating conservative Christians how they treat lgbt people?

So if a conservative Christian targets, intimidates, harasses, discriminates and mocks an lgbt person then that lgbt person should do the same. I’m just inspired how a Christian got fired for firing a gay person at work because of his beliefs.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think LGBT people would stoop to that level.

• Jake
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Jesus exists and is God. A person can know these things with certainty, and can live a more loving and virtuous life, by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That would make them no better now wouldn't it!

• 4 weeks ago

You treat people base on their actions and not on some generalised belief.  If you say you cannot fire a person simply because they are LGBT, then that should apply to everyone, and not just conservative Christians!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I know plenty of gay people that were welcomed and loved and cherished by Christians in the bible study I went to - Christians do not hate homosexuals - they just believe its not a doctrinally biblical lifestyle

• 4 weeks ago

christianity doesn't teach to hate or discriminate against gay people 

his beliefs aren't even based on the Bible but more on his personal ignorance and mental retardation 

the constitution doesn't protect you from personal bigotry and hate and you cannot equate that with religious freedom 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.