Why is MGTOW a thing?

Just curious about your opinion of MGTOW?

• Foofa

"MGTOW" is just a rebranding of the MRA movement of the 70's and the only difference is that the latter actually works for changes in family courts and such while the former sits home alone in front of a computer spewing meaningless invective. Speaking as a woman I'm all for this because the fewer guys out pestering us for sex the easier our lives are. So go your own way, all men who want to. You surely aren't missed.

• RP

To the extent that we must be true to ourselves, perhaps it should be PGTOW because, gender (male or female) makes no difference, people who are not true to themselves are likely to encounter serious problems.

50% divorced.  20-25% banging sideass full-time.  15-20% of husbands develop a healthy porn addiction.  7-10% give up on life with a broken soul.  5-10% drink themselves to death or commit suicide some other way.

WTF wouldn't we want to go our own way?

They are losers who think we be used as sex objects. I saw them on Youtube. A bunch of misogynists.

• Chae-won
      3 weeks agoReport

I laugh at you. Not in 1,000 years or ever.  I am too classy for you.

Men going their own way and not marrying is a reaction to hypergamy and biased family law.    Many men look at the prospect of supporting a woman only to have her divorce him years late and take half his assets as well as alimony and decide that’s not a deal that’s in his best interest.    

P.S., you’ll get more answers in gender studies.    

• Chae-won
      3 weeks agoReport

I don't take gender studies.  I would physically ill looking at those miscreants.  Are they even human?

It came about as a reaction to explicitly man-hating feminists.

Lets be clear, I'm talking about all of eminism. Just those particularly loud and aggrevating indivuduals who use the movement as a platform for hate.