According to President Trump, his daughter Ivanka has created 14 million jobs, or 8.75% of the US workforce. Did Ivanka create YOUR job?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes she did... but I live in China.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No the Archdiocese of Philadelphia did about a hundred + years ago. What does that have to do with Ivanka creating 14 million jobs? It's quite possible she has.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Sounds about right. 13-14 million.  Using Obama logic, Trump actually saved 100 million jobs from the clutches of Crooked who wanted to end the carbon energy industry and all related industries.

• sam
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Trump lies...again

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No, i install fibre optics,.

• 4 weeks ago

Trump got things confused.

Trump was imaging how many BLOW jobs he has imaged his daughter Ivanka giving him.

Big difference.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump has created that many jobs in prosecutor offices, waiting for when he leaves office so the indictments will start to be filed. 

• 4 weeks ago

No, I created my job despite Obama’s asinine assertion that “I didn’t build that”. What a tool.

• Ann
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

I guess meme doesn't like your answer.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

She did a better  job than Obama

• Ann
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

What did Obama do that gave me more freedom? Make us a laughing stock around the world? Cheat to help Hillary win? Allow Biden to enrich his idiot son, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, by his own quid pro quo?

• 4 weeks ago

Ivanka hasn't created sh*t........except 1,000 laughable internet meme's. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.