DeLayne asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Junior's new book is trying to make his Daddy Trump sound like a saint who can do no wrong! Why is he blaming everybody else for Trump's?

many legal problems??? Did WE force Trump to commit all those crimes? Blame the liberals! Blame everybody but your criminal father for all the trouble that he's in! Who is dumb enough to buy his new book filled with lies and propaganda? The only way that piece of trash is a #1 best seller is because some rich Nazi bought millions of copies! Junior belongs behind bars with his Daddy and the entire criminal Trump dynasty!

Conservatives Trump obsession is verging into the kind of stuff we see with dictators such as Kim Jong Un, where underlings have to offer up constant and extravagant praise for the "Dear Leader".  Just last night we had Fox News saying that Trump, who is obese and spends most of his days watching tv interspersed with occasional golf outings, is in "superhuman" health. 

• Shilo

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. His father has taught him well. It's a darn shame that Jr. has to go to such lengths to 'win' his father's out-of-reach love. 

If he told the truth his daddy would cut Junior out of his will.

• Tim

You seem to be "Triggered" about something.

Irony is when Don Jr.  screams about Hunter Biden profitting off his vice-president dad,  and then hawks a book,  profittng off his president dad. ...and having his father, use his office, to promote his book---for profit. 

• It’s possible he’s “he’s trying to make his Daddy Trump sound like a saint who can do no wrong!” ?

Jr. is a certified daddies boy. I think he is just trying to look legitimate in his dads eyes. I don’t think any of them has had much of a relationship with him.

I'm sorry he hurt your feelings. 

• T.M. Haverford
      3 weeks agoReport

I think this poor guy (who has blocked me) has stressed his emotional support animal to death. 

You should read the book and get educated