Why are republicans mad that they can’t be openly racist anymore?

I keep hearing republicans complain that democrats are trying to “take away freedom of speech”, but the only speech that is being restricted that wasn’t before is racism; why so upset about it boomers?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

That is an untruth. Democrats are calling any position they disagree with to be racism.

• 3 weeks ago

it has more to do with ignorance then getting simply mad 

they don't even realize they are racist so they get defensive about it 

• 3 weeks ago

They are still using dog whistles, not much has changed.

• 3 weeks ago

Are you calling Mike Adams racist? Because he has been heavily censored, yet he's never said anything racist. lol. Or perhaps you're going to call Ben Shapiro a Nazi, like other leftists do. I don't listen to white supremacists. I hate white supremacists. Yet many of the people I enjoy listening to have been censored by tech monopolies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Because critical analysis of how various demographics behave is being stymied by the insistence it's by necessity racist. Free speech is not just some random western value - it is the very reason we have succeeded as well as we have. Let the bad ideas be destroyed, and the right ones flourish - unimpeded by doctrine.

In order to do that, you have to let people speak

• Hotblack
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Yes, it should be tolerated and embraced. Rejecting potentially beneficial information on the grounds that the speaker may be racist, is an idiot position for overgrown children who can't yet grasp the complexities of adulthood

• Mike
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The  democrats are the open  racist ones today  and the past

• 3 weeks ago

Fvck off, liar.

• 3 weeks ago

I have never been racist against coloreds.

• Ashley3 weeks agoReport

You say “other races”, not “colored”, that word hasn’t been used since segregation 

• 3 weeks ago

Did you just use the word "racist" and expect to be taken seriously?

That's hilarious!

• 3 weeks ago

Typical liberal rubbish.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.