Anonymous

Where can I get lidocaine injections?

I suffer from chronic fatigue, 

and read lidocaine is the cure. 

• reme_1

Lidocaine is for pain not for chronic fatigue. Talk to your doctor.

from a doctor and a lot more research is needed.

do you have clinically diagnosed chronic fatigue syndrome (more than just fatigue).

there are many things that cause chronic fatigue, but aren't CFS.

if you are talking direct injections, i don't see how a localized injection would help overall....but I have seen talk of IV infusion.

https://www.health24.com/Medical/Sleep/treating-sl...

Staud's team found the lidocaine solution helped ease the patients' symptoms of exhaustion. The people who got these injections reported a 38% drop in their fatigue levels.

Lidocaine infusions are used to treat chronic pain but not chronic fatigue. I have friends who've had varying levels of success with the infusions and I'm waiting to see the pain specialist again to try it.

• Lidocaine is to relieve a specific area of pain. It has no effect on energy levels and is numbing. Start to do active things in very small increments throughout the day. 5 minutes then work up to 10.  I have fatigue due to a stroke. 3 months ago i could barely take 10 steps on my exerciser. Now I am up to 2000. Its exhausting, but getting easier. Just dont overdo it.

• Cogito

You can't.  And you've been misinformed - it doesn't help at all.

The only thing that helps is getting as much exercise as you feel able.

Walk - even if it's just a few yards at first, and gradually build it up to longer distances.

Get out of bed even if you find it really difficult.

And be really determined to beat it.

A lot of it  depends on having a really stubborn attitude - you can't let it beat you.

Your doctor.

----

If it were me, I'd probably visit a doctor and see he/she says about it.