Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 3 weeks ago

There’s a door to door job salesman hiring people with warrants?

How can I report a door to door job hiring people that have warrants, people who can’t be trusted. They are taking these people state to state to sale soap and dropping them off in neighborhoods to sale high priced soap to tax paying citizens. If something happens to one of these people, because they work at night as well, everyone will say they were criminals. So, I don’t understand why the company would put these people in danger for a bottle of soap. It seems to me as if they are just picking people up off of the streets to make money for this pyramid company.

DON'T. Report anyone you know where to find that has active warrants to the police.

I GUARANTEE you wouldn't know if what you claim were actually happening.

If you have knowledge of open warrants notify the Police and the Police will go to wherever you report these people and arrest them.

• hamel5

OK, well it's got to be tough to recruit people for that.

But, if you're concerned - call the local PD and share your information with them.

talk to the police