How many heads could a bullet from a desert eagle go thru?

Point blank range 10 people standing in front of each other would it go thru them all?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Ask Adam D and daniel g. They are both known world wide as experts in everything.

• 3 weeks ago

At least one.  Yours perhaps?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Well here we go again. daniel g bragging about his guns.  What a loser

to have to keep bragging about how great he is!!!!

EDIT: Please add Adam D to the expert list.

• evyn3 weeks agoReport

You sound like a really weird person

• Ana
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Probably 2 or 3 heads max

Now, a high speed rifle like a 7mm or .300 winmag could probably go through 3 or 4 

The Barrett .50 caliber sniper rifle could maybe go through all 10. Or, at the very least like 5, 6 or 7. That sh*t is powerful. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Adam D
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Desert Eagle makes 5 or 6 different caliber handguns, which one are you asking about?  I'm going to answer assuming you mean the .50 AE.

I've seen a couple of videos online where people shoot a .50 AE at ballistics gel.  Seems like those folks are seeing around 24" of penetration.  Ballistics gel is a good analogue for muscle tissue - it isn't bone though.  Any bullet going through a head would have to penetrate 2 layers of bone along the way.  Based on this, I say it passes through the first head and lodges somewhere in the second.

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It would probably be able to go through 4 or 5 but it'll probably be deflected after 2.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.