Should money expire such as if Bill Gates doesn't spend his money in 20 years then goes down to 0?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Get job Snowflake rather than whining how everyone owes you.

• 3 weeks ago

Only if Warren has her way.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Shut up little girl.

• 3 weeks ago

It does expire, in the sense that there is a constant never ending inflation, so the worth of your 1 dollar bill is less as time passes by. In the past you could have bought plenty of things with it, now you can buy very little with it, and in the future even less.

That is one of the main reasons why making business is better than saving money, as the money not used is losing value every second.

• Nuff Sed
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

But application of Zeno's Paradox shows that things diminishing by percentages can never completely disappear.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

How does expiring money help anyone??  What evil things is it doing sitting in the bank, or for that matter Microsoft stock??  You realize that money in the bank just doesn't sit there.  It's been loaned out to buy houses, or business, or to buy cars, etc.  

I don't have money in the bank (for 20 years).  But I do in my 401k and/or IRA for 20+ years.  It's for my retirement.  And I'll bet it's not only me that's doing this.  Should this money expire also??   

• Samantha3 weeks agoReport

BIll Gates never did save crap just woke up one day and was a trillionaire by year 2000

Listen I dont have the rules how about expire not to 0 but to 200,000 that way you can save as a middle class and **** THE BILLIONAIRES

• 3 weeks ago

Why would you want money to have a shelf life? What about a billionaire taking his money and building new freeways with it? It's the HUMANS that have a shelf life, not the money.

• 3 weeks ago

That would be problematic because his net worth isn't padding a mattress somewhere.  Most of his net worth is in shares of Microsoft.  It's not real until he sells it.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Microsoft just keep making money 💷 for him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.