Are trumpet and trombone players players a bunch of blow hards?
- pollyLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
I avoid trumpet & trombone players whenever possible, they all have serious wind issues
- anandLv 52 months ago
They usually blow hot, blow cold.
- Harley LadyLv 72 months ago
I heard a good blow hard depends how they use their mouth!
- Big KahunaLv 72 months ago
Yes,unless the fret about it too much.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ChaiTeaLv 42 months ago
Maybe, but the percussion section beats it.
- PronkLv 72 months ago
Their place is with the tenors,RR..
TEN-OR twelve miles away;
Becuz they aren’t very SAXY,
and they can’t REED MUSIC...🧐
- JazSincLv 72 months ago
My experience was that French horns took the most pressure, and tubas took the greatest air flow.
- Jess CLv 72 months ago
Yeah, they blow all the time.
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months ago
They are VERY HORNY.......😂😂😂😂