Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

atheists, what would you say if Creationists ask you why you believe nothing exploded & then here we are?

FROM KENT THE SCIENCE GENT

Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

"Kent the science gent" huh,,, never heard of him, nothing about him shows up on a net search,,,, so, what is this guy's expertise, what degrees does he hold, where does he teach,,,

• Pyriform
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I'm not making that up, by the way. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hovind

• 3 weeks ago

i would laugh because i don't believe that and then say

"in the beginning there was nothing -

who's myth book does that come from"

• Doc
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

God did it, why can't the universe

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Atheists don't believe "nothing exploded". If you and Kent don't understand the basic facts of cosmology, that is not our fault or our problem.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Huh?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I usually point out that Kent a criminal. He has been charged with assault, battery, burglary, various misdemeanors and has served prison time for 58 counts of federal crimes. 

You can't believe anything he says, he is a cheat, a liar and a felon. 

• 3 weeks ago

After I was done calling him a "turd", I would point out to him that I have never claimed, "nothing exploded & then here we are".

Those are his words... not mine.

I don't know how the universe came to be and until I DO know, "I don't know" is the only answer I can give.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I would run over the person and kill the virgins.,

• 3 weeks ago

I would point out that **nt Hovind has been told numerous times that the Big Bang Theory does not state that there was an explosion, nor that the universe expanded from nothinig, and is just being dishonest when he makes that claim.

• 3 weeks ago

Romans 1:20 says

For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.-"

Yes Gods qualities are seen by creation leaving no excuse not to know him.

Go to Jw.org to learn more about your creator and find out how you can have a strong relationship witth him and come to know him. (John 17:3)

• 3 weeks ago

Isn't it strange that Creationists, with zero testable evidence for their beliefs, find fault with possible explanations for real evidence?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.