What can I do about where I live?

Where I live it is consider by everybody as 'redneck area'

Also there are pocket areas that are concentrated with black folks that talks in Ebonics and dresses like street trash. 

Anyway these people don't want to get to know you, they won't let you in. They make fun of the way you look talk and act or because you are a different way than they are

The guys are the same and stick together and think you are like the way they are, if not they would harrass and bully you. 

These guys has a thing about the women if you say any little thing to a woman they would jump you or come after you. They all work outside of the law so it seems. 

The pocket areas where there are black people, the women are butched manly masculine and hairy and would beat you up if you look at them funny. The white women in there are with black guys. The white women would beat someone up if you look at them funny. The black and white people speaks in Ebonics and they dress like street trash. 

• Aaron
    Favorite Answer

Look for somewhere else to live that is more suitable. 

• P

Move .

• CAB

Move to someplace better.