Is there a real chance of pregnancy? Please help!?

I was with my girlfriend yesterday, and though we didn’t have actual intercourse, she ended up jerking me off and I came on her butt. The thing is, the semen trickled down to her vagina and we are now facing a pregnancy scare.

She immediately wiped it off and washed her pubic region and vagina with soap and water, and she took an emergency contraceptive (levonorgestrel) immediately after.What’s messing with me is that this was her 13th day of her cycle, and I understand that levonorgestrel‘s main mode of action is preventing ovulation to begin with... but what happens if ovulation had already happened? Levonorgestrel is supposed to reduce pregnancy risk by up to 99%, but I’m not so sure if it works if it was taken after ovulation- in her most fertile window. She is also on antibiotics (augmentin) which I understand may reduce effectiveness of oral contraception.I just really need to be grounded because my mind is going a mile a second and I’m already thinking what brand of abortion pills to buy. Any help -especially from doctors- would be very appreciated.

Favorite Answer

No chance she could be pregnant from this but I suggest she gets on birth control ASAP

• Thanks for the serious answer... I guess we’ll find out in a few weeks 😬

• Jason

To avoid this kind of complications next time please use condoms

72% of all trolls are conceived this way.

• Byrd

Stop having sex you are too dumb to know how it works

Looking at your question history, you need to stop having any sexual contact with women at all.

You also need to stop pressuring them to needlessly take emergency contraception.

• For the record, she insisted on taking the pill on both occasions- and she’s the one who hates when I use condoms, as well. Thank you for your answer.